Sunday, July 24, 2011

Gigi, Gigi, Gigi

Gigi is totally not mad at me. Of course, I didn't find this out until I wrote a dramatic break up letter. Awesome, huh? I'm sorta spent. I didn't realize how much the whole relationship angst was taking out of me until Gigi and I talked things out and found out how wires got crossed.

The thing is, I know better than to operate on assumptions. It's just that, in this case, the evidence seemed to support my assumption overwhelmingly, and the two trusted people I talked to about things agreed.

Anyway, I'm glad to have that issue behind me. It was making my ass really fat.

It doesn't change the other issues I have with Gigi, though. I'm going to stick with my original plan to not be so available when she's looking for someone to listen to her old familiar tales of woe. I tried it out over the weekend, and much to my delight, I found that when I turned a deaf ear to the negative talk, she found someone else who would listen.

Now I have to do something about this fat ass of mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment